I can help your ship build

It is illogical to go elsewhere for STO info.

Re: I can help your ship build

Postby Battle Lion » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:06 pm

with season 12 here and some new ships, just wanted to post saying im still available to help with builds!
Captain Miles T. Prower - Starfleet Corps of Engineers
U.S.S. Redemption NCC-1787 
Battle Lion
Admiral
Admiral

Medals: 35
Lotus Fleet Legion of Honor (1) Lotus Fleet Benefactor (1) Lotus Fleet Heart of Sacrifice (1) Commendation Award 5 (1)
Commendation Award 4 (1) Command School Certified (1) Academy Honor Graduate (1) Course Contributor (1)
Newsletter (1) Lotus Fleet News Network (1) STO Lotus Fleet Thread Award (1) Hailing Frequency Commentator (1)
Outstanding Post (1) Audio Quiz Gold (1) Trivia Champion 5 Wins (1) The Lotus Cup (1)
STO Open Beta (1) Fed Fleet Builder X (1) KDF Fleet Builder III (1) Lotus Fleet Tour Ribbon (16)

Postby Battle Lion » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:43 am

Hello all!

a LOT has changed since i started this thread in 2014 (!)

As such, a lot of this info is out of date and should no longer be taken as gospel. 

This bump is a friendly reminder to all members, old and new, that i am here to help you succeed in space or ground!

so post up here if you are having trouble, or just want to take your game to the next level!

-BL
Battle Lion
Admiral
Admiral

Lotus Fleet Legion of Honor (1) Lotus Fleet Benefactor (1) Lotus Fleet Heart of Sacrifice (1) Commendation Award 5 (1)
Commendation Award 4 (1) Command School Certified (1) Academy Honor Graduate (1) Course Contributor (1)
Newsletter (1) Lotus Fleet News Network (1) STO Lotus Fleet Thread Award (1) Hailing Frequency Commentator (1)
Outstanding Post (1) Audio Quiz Gold (1) Trivia Champion 5 Wins (1) The Lotus Cup (1)
STO Open Beta (1) Fed Fleet Builder X (1) KDF Fleet Builder III (1) Lotus Fleet Tour Ribbon (16)

Postby Battle Lion » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:07 pm

Friendly reminder that once again, a LOT has changed in the game. A build you made in 2014, 2018 or even 2020 could be nerfed, sub optimal or just plain outlcassed.

Feel free to post here with your build and I can help take you to the next level.
Battle Lion
Admiral
Admiral

Previous

Return to Star Trek Online