General Technical Assistance

Strictly technical assistance with specific functions of the website. Direct general questions to appropriate forum.

Moderator: Technical Department

General Technical Assistance

Postby Jeff T » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 am

Post a request or PM our Technical Assistant to help you with any technical problems you encounter.
Jeff T
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Medals: 30
Fleet Admiral's Star (1) Lotus Fleet Benefactor (1) Lotus Fleet Heart of Sacrifice (1) LF Ribbon of Excellence (1)
Commendation Award 3 (1) Lotus Fleet Star Cross (1) Command School Certified (1) Academy Graduate (1)
Lotus Fleet Instructor Badge (1) Newsletter (1) STO Lotus Fleet Thread Award (1) Outstanding Post (1)
Audio Quiz Gold (1) Trivia Champion 5 Wins (1) STO Open Beta (1) Lotus Fleet Tour Ribbon (10)
RP Veteran (1) Azimuth Horizon Crusade (1) The Forgotten (1) From the Ashes (1)
Brave New World (1)

Re: General Technical Assistance

Postby MichaelJTritter » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:12 am

I guess I am supposed to introduce myself here or some such.

So a little about me, my names Michael and I like long walks by the beach. Lol, back to business. I'm here to help with any technical/bug issues you encounter. 

I can be reached here (by post or pm as needed), by email at robocop@twcny.rr.com or via Skype at MichaelJTritter.

Cheers!
-MJT
MichaelJTritter

Postby Sorripto » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 am

Tritter I never did a chance to tell you how awesome your profile picture is.
"The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! And if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform! " - Captain Picard from TNG Episode 'The First Duty'
Sorripto
Captain
Captain

Medals: 28
Lotus Fleet Benefactor (1) Commendation Award 1 (1) Academy Honor Graduate (1) Lotus Fleet Instructor Badge (1)
Newsletter (1) STO Lotus Fleet Thread Award (1) Audio Quiz Silver (1) The Lotus Cup (1)
Lotus Fleet Tour Ribbon (13) RP Veteran (1) Character Sacrifice (1) Before the Storm (1)
Borg War (1) Azimuth Horizon Crusade (1) From the Ashes (1) Brave New World (1)

Postby MichaelJTritter » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Thank you kindly. It turned out really well and I like it ;)
MichaelJTritter

Postby Pacifickarma » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:53 pm

I've been playing for years, but I'm still a noob when it comes to Fleet stuff.  How does one go about re-provisioning the Fleet Spire?  Thanks!
Pacifickarma
Sciences Ensign
Sciences Ensign

Postby Battle Lion » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Pacifickarma wrote:I've been playing for years, but I'm still a noob when it comes to Fleet stuff.  How does one go about re-provisioning the Fleet Spire?  Thanks!

Generally, you just PM an admin ranked player in game. 

i just slotted 2 provisioning projects in the spire. when the first one completes, we'll have more provisioning for you.

thanks for noticing that, i dont usually check provisioning levels often.
Captain Miles T. Prower - Starfleet Corps of Engineers
U.S.S. Redemption NCC-1787 
Battle Lion
Admiral
Admiral

Medals: 35
Lotus Fleet Legion of Honor (1) Lotus Fleet Benefactor (1) Lotus Fleet Heart of Sacrifice (1) Commendation Award 5 (1)
Commendation Award 4 (1) Command School Certified (1) Academy Honor Graduate (1) Course Contributor (1)
Newsletter (1) Lotus Fleet News Network (1) STO Lotus Fleet Thread Award (1) Hailing Frequency Commentator (1)
Outstanding Post (1) Audio Quiz Gold (1) Trivia Champion 5 Wins (1) The Lotus Cup (1)
STO Open Beta (1) Fed Fleet Builder X (1) KDF Fleet Builder III (1) Lotus Fleet Tour Ribbon (16)

Return to Technical Assistance